We are looking for a capable and driven Sales Associate to help accelerate our products into the marketplace. As a "frontlines" face of the company and brand, you'll be responsible for expanding on existing business and cultivating new opportunities. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environments that requires you to think on your feet and work closely with your team to strategize and deliver the best solutions for your clients.
- Proactively reach out to leads from internal databases and the broader marketplace.
- Handle the sales process for new leads or inside sales opportunities from the first contact all the way through to receipt of payment.
- Maintain positive relationships with successful sales for the full lifetime of their business with us.
- Serve as liaison to your clients if there is an issue that elevates above a standard support issue.
- Keep up-to-date records of all potential & existing client communications in Salesforce.
- Actively seek out opportunities to engage existing clients with more products on our platform.
- Monitor your personal and team performance metrics to proactively seek out ways to improve.
- Experience on a sales team or in a role that incorporated a strong sales component (business development, strategic partnerships, etc).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Apps for Work and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conversational knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly the wealth management & brokerage space.
- Be resourceful and articulate in creating and communicating your strategies and methods.
- Competitive pay
- Equity in the business
- Office snacks and team outings
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance