Platform Engineer (Ruby)
As a Platform Engineer at Market76, you'll be responsible for the core infrastructure that brings our platform to life. This includes everything from integrating new and interesting data sources to ensuring the health and high performance of our backend services. You'll work directly with the product team to explore new idea to grow the platform and help plot the course to make it happen.
- Produce clean, maintainable, efficient, and well-tested code
- Respond to data-driven feedback and find elegant solutions to difficult problems
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow and promote best practices
- Leverage a broad technology stack to ensure we're performing our best from end to end.
- Experience (>=2yr) building non-trivial applications/systemd with Ruby + Rails
- Experience managing systems on AWS
- Experience building and maintaining distributed services
- Experience working with large data sets
- Obsession over DRY, well-tested code
- Competitive pay
- Equity in the business
- Office snacks and team outings
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance